Saturday, January 14, 2017

2016 Book List

I figure it's about time to throw up the list of books I read in 2016. I'm only including the ones that I completely finished, not any that I only read portions of. I think I missed recording a few in the summer, but it's a pretty comprehensive list.
  1. Flowers for Algernon                                                                                                Daniel Keyes
  2. Plain and Precious Things                                                                                       D. John Butler
  3. Murder on the Orient Express                                                                                Agatha Christie
  4. Defining Moments: Stories of Character, Courage and Leadership                         Gordon Zacks
  5. Little Women                                                                                                     Lousia May Alcott
  6. Call of the Wild                                                                                                          Jack London
  7. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn                                                                          Mark Twain
  8. The Tenant of Wildfell Hall                                                                                        Anne Bronte
  9. Three Men in a Boat                                                                                           Jerome K. Jerome
  10. Around the World in 80 Days                                                                                       Jules Verne
  11. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland                                                                            Lewis Carroll
  12. Black Beauty                                                                                                               Anna Sewell
  13. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea                                                                    Jules Verne
  14. Joseph Smith: Rough Stone Rolling                                                                   Richard Bushman
  15. Far From the Madding Crowd                                                                                 Thomas Hardy
  16. The Color Out of Space                                                                                           H.P. Lovecraft
  17. The Man with Two Left Feet                                                                                P.G. Wodehouse
  18. An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving                                                                      Louisa May Alcott
  19. My Father's Dragon                                                                                         Ruth Stiles Gannett
  20. Love Among the Chickens                                                                                    P.G. Wodehouse
  21. The Cricket on the Hearth                                                                                     Charles Dickens
  22. Twelfth Night                                                                                                William Shakespeare
  23. The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus                                                                Frank L. Baum
  24. A Christmas Carol                                                                                                Charles Dickens
  25. The Book of Mormon

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you average about one book every two weeks, not bad in this video dominated age.

    ReplyDelete